Tuesday 26 June 2018

Pride Month Fashion Picks

It's pride month! So I'm expecting that most of you will be covered in rainbows and glitter 24/7. I'm joking, well actually. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sharing my fashion and beauty picks for Pride month and beyond (as Manchester pride is in August.) So regardless of gender and sexuality you will look banging (you will anyway obvs) I'm absolutely living for the rainbow trend that is everywhere at the moment. I like wearing bright colours and sequins because they make me feel more confident and positive. It's the perfect way to express yourself.

- Boohoo rainbow collection
- Motel sequin crop tops
- SkinnyDip holographic bum bags
- The Gypsy Shrine boob jewels
- SkinnyDip Rainbow bag
- River Island 100% Proud top
- Miss Selfridge Girls Club T-shirt
- Technic rainbow highlighter
- Missguided rainbow tie dye playsuit

Melissa xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the graphic tees 😱😱 I especially need that girls club tee 😱 So many rainbow pieces they are beautiful 😱
    Abi x
    https://simple-joys.blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig