Thursday 6 August 2020

SkinnyDip London Wishlist August 2020

During lockdown I have saved so much money, mostly from not buying clothes! This time has made me realise I don't need to buy so much stuff I don't really need. However, as I'm venturing out of the house a bit more now, I do want some new clothes to wear.

SkinnyDip is such a cute brand, I own so many items from there, in fact I have a post up on my blog of my SkinnyDip bag collection, and it's already grown since I posted it! I have to have some self control on there website because otherwise I'd be skint from everything on there. 

Marie is one of my favourite Disney characters and this jumper would be great for wearing on a cooler summer day (it's not exactly a heatwave in the UK.) It would also transition into Autumn/Winter nicely. 

With not leaving the house much in lockdown I've got used to not wearing much lockdown. However, since I've gone back to work I've been wearing more makeup and in need of a new makeup bag. I love holographic material and this has such a gorgeous design.

I have a very cosy vibe in my bedroom and can't get enough cushions. I love the print and the quirky style of this cushion.

Although parties are cancelled for while, (especially in greater Manchester where I live.)  This would be such a cute top to put away for a future occasion. Roll on summer 2021!

So as you can probably tell, I really, really like sequins. Only trouble is, you lose quite a lot of them on the dance floor on a night out. I think this will be another item that will sadly not get an outing until next summer. But it is so dreamy!

With wearing makeup more often, I need a full kit of brushes too. I love glitter so this kit looks perfect for me!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig