Thursday 19 December 2019

5 Last Minute NYE Dresses For £30 Or Under


2019 has gone so quickly, can you believe NYE is really less than 2 weeks away? I'm sure it was Halloween like last week, but I can't be too sure. If you're still searching for a new, cute, but still affordable dress for the big night I've set myself a budget of £30, done my research, and found some
gorgeous dress options. Sparkles, sequins are perfect for NYE, if you can't do it then, when can you?!

Pretty Little Thing blue glitter metallic bodycon dress - £20.00
Currently available in sizes 4-16

Missguided pink pearl cut out stretch satin dress - £15.00
Currently available in sizes 8, 10 and 14

Motel Rocks v neckline sequin dress - £18
Currently available in sizes XS- L

Pretty Little Thing silver glitter bodycon dress - £15.00
Currently available in sizes 4-16
Selling out

Hayden Williams X Missguided pink glitter dress - £28.00
Currently available in sizes 10-16

Hope all your dreams come true in the new year,
I'm so excited to have a year of fun, creative content !!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig