Friday 21 August 2020

5 Beauty Essentials For August

This year I've really decluttered my makeup collection and only really kept the products I use on a regular basis and that I really love. During lockdown I've worn way less makeup, and my skin has thanked my for it. I've also started trying to stick to skincare routine. I'm never going to be an MUA, but I can just about put makeup on my own face and I've really learnt what products work for me.
So, here's what products I recommend for August...

NYX worth the hype mascara


This has been my go to mascara for quite a while. If you want a lengthening mascara that gives you luscious long lashes this is amazing. With a couple of coats it looks almost as good as false lashes! It also makes your lashes look beautifully natural and isn't gloopy at all.

NYX white eyeshadow base

If you want your eyeshadow look to stay put all day and all night, I couldn't recommend this enough. This also helps the colour of the eyeshadow to stand out. This is a must product, I can't apply eyeshadow without it now.

Revolution matte base foundation

During lockdown, I realised I don't actually need to wear foundation every day. However when I do wear it, this is my go to. This foundation also comes in a huge range of inclusive shades to suit every skin tone. This provides amazing coverage and is a bargain at just £5!

Simple triple protect moisturiser SPF 30

We've had a lot of warm weather at the moment so I was looking for an SPF moisturiser to protect my skin whilst working all the day in the sun. My skin can get quite dry from time to time so this gives it some much needed moisturiser. This is also a great product for sensitive skin, I personally find that some face moisturisers are to heavy and harsh on my skin.

NYX micro brow pencil

Beauty salons have been closed most of the year due to lockdown, and in that time I have established that I am absolutely terrible at doing my own eyebrows. Horrendous. I'm always very nervous about using product on my eyebrows as I'm worried it will go terribly wrong. However, this product isn't too dark and always really tops of my makeup looks.

And my makeup bag...


What beauty products are you loving at the moment? Let me know in the comments below!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig