Sunday 1 July 2018

SkinnyDip London Bag Collection

Hi babes, welcome back to The Fashion Femme. So, pretty much everyone who knows me, knows how much I love the brand SkinnyDip London and their bags. So much so, I've started collecting them and I just keep buying them! They are seriously my babies and the cutest things I own. Here is my collection (so far, there's so many more I want to buy!) and why I love my favourite ones.

- Talk to the palm bag (£15)
This bag was on sale and I thought it would make the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe. The palm tree embroidery on the bag is so delicate and beautiful and I'm a sucker for anything with shimmery iridescent material! 
- Mermaid shell cross body bag (£28)
Mermaids are basically my style icons, I wear a lot of mermaid style outfits comprised of sequins, holographics and crop tops. It's a real statement piece and one of the pieces I get the most complements on. However I sadly can't wear this out any more as the zip inside the bag is broken. Hopefully I will manage to fix it so I can start wearing it again!
- Holo bum bag (£18)
I bought this as a holiday bag right before I went on tour (read all about that in my previous post!) and it's definitely a must have for a holiday or a festival. You can easily store your phone, keys, money and ID without worrying losing or more likely, getting stolen, or more likely, drunkenly dropping them. Plus, it's the most gorgeous material, and your friends aren't gonna lose you!

- Rainbow cross body bag (£32)
If you've read this blog you'll probably know that I am obsessed with rainbows, not only because they are the symbol of lgbt pride, I just love bright colours, the more colours the better! This goes well with so many different outfits because it is multi-coloured. 

The SkinnyDip logo printed on many of their products.


I can't wait to expand my collection (Maybe have a wishlist post on the way soon?!) Do you collect anything? Do you own anything from skinnydip? Tell me all about it! 

Melissa xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the rainbow bag 😱
    Abi xx
    https://simple-joys.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mermaid bag is gorgeous, and would go perfect with my tattoo! Also, I need to get myself a bum bag for going on holiday this month. The one you have is adorable - I really want to get myself a really cute one, rather than just a boring one!

    Beka | www.bekadaisies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have anything from Skinny Dip these bags are such statement pieces but definitely cute, I don't think I could pull one off but they definitely suit your style!

    Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skinny Dip always make the cutest products but I don't think I'd be able to pull any of them off. I love the rainbow bag x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig