Wednesday 11 July 2018

Summer Beauty Essentials On A Budget


Hi babes, I don't know about everyone else, but I always get so excited during the summer months about new makeup and beauty products. (and er, in the winter months.) However, this can get very expensive, so I'm going to be showing you some amazing value products to update your look. Superdrug and Primark are my new best friends, and they actually have some very high quality products! This weather has been forcing me out of the house more so I've been trying more creative makeup looks.

Faking it


Recently I've been wanting up my tanning game, and I'm not saying it's because of Love Island, but it probably is. Don't really This medium tan lotion from Superdrug is honestly the best fake tan I have ever used, and it is a bargain priced at £3.29. Plus, all Superdrug's own brand products are cruelty free and vegan! Nothing's better than a tan with a bikini, especially a white and turquoise bikini like this one from New Look.

Eye roll


I really rate Collection as a budget beauty brand, the majority of their products do exactly what they say on the tin and are excellent value. My current go to mascara is Collection's Lash Surge, it is highly volumising so you can go and bat your eyes at someone! It is priced at £4.99 from Superdrug. For eyeliner, I go for Soap and Glory's Supercat mascara, which is a bit pricer at £6.50. However it is well worth investing in as your eyes are usually the first thing someone notices about you, so it's good if your eyeliner makes an impact!

To add a bit of sparkle to your eyes, definitely use one of Barry M's holographic eyeshadow to a base of light pink of nude eyeshadow. They are £4.99 from Superdrug or Barry M's website.

Shimmer and Shine

Glitter is the perfect way to update your makeup look and make you stand out. I tend to go for the brightest colours of glitter that I can find, usually pink, blue and purple. It also looks cute to coordinate your glitter with eyeshadow looks, or have a complete contrast! Whichever way you wear your glitter, you will look amazing. Barry M do pots of glitter for £4.99 each.

I've worn Barry M (hmm, think there might be a theme to this post) nail paint for years, but recently the limited edition collection has really caught my attention. Iridescent shades of nail polish is just my favourite thing, ever.  The limited edition Nail Paints are priced at £3.99 each.





What makeup and beauty products are you loving for summer? Let me know!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Barry M, especially in summer when I can wear some of their more out there and brighter shades! And glitter is a must for any night out or party, too!

    Beka | www.bekadaisies.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig