Saturday 5 January 2019

My Favourite Things Of 2018

My Favourite songs:
Little Mix- Only you, Think About Us, Woman Like Me, The Cure.
Hayley Kiyoko- Curious, What I Need, He'll Never Love You
Camila Cabello- Never Be The Same and She Loves Control
Ariana Grande- The whole Sweetner album and Thank u, Next
Charli XCX and Troye Sivan- 1999
Anne-Marie- 2002 and Bad Girlfriend
The 1975- Love it if We Made it

A Star Is Born soundtrack

Favourite beauty product:
Spectrum makeup brushes: mean girls collection.

Favourite makeup brands:
Collection: They have not got the appreciation they deserve for having really high pigmented eye shadows, highlighter and good mascaras. Their eyeshadow palettes are literally £4 and have such quality long lasting shades, much better than some expensive brands.

Soap and Glory: Their Supercat eyeliner is a product I will always repurchase, I've tried so many other so many eyeliners but this year I decided to stick with this one.

Favourite TV and film:

Killing Eve: It's got Jodie Comer in it. Think that's enough to convince anyone to watch it. I challenge you to get through the whole series and not fall in with her. But seriously, very addictive TV, cannot wait to see series 2. Sandra Oh is an angel.

Ocean's 8: This is the year I realised it is definitely okay for me to fancy Sarah Paulson.                        Queer Eye
A Star Is Born: Think it might be impossible to watch this film and not cry. I would like to announce it as the best film of the year. Just so heartbreaking in parts along with a beautiful soundtrack, a lovely story and Lady Gaga as a ginger. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are such good actors.

Favourite book:
As I mentioned in my 2019 Goals post, I've not read many books in 2018 and I want to read a lot more over the coming year. However, I really enjoyed this book as I think Rose and Rosie are very genuine people and I think they unlike some youtubers putting out a book just because they can. It is full of stories and advice and a great read for anyone, whether they identify as LGBTQ or not.
Woman of the year:
Literally no caption necessary. What a woman. Probably will win this next year as well, and the year after that. Thank u, next bitch x

What were some of your favourite things from last year? Please let me know!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig