Monday 15 July 2019

What's New In My Summer Wardrobe

Summer is undoubtedly my favourite season. I love sunbathing, drinking cocktails in the sun, going for walks, ice cream, getting a tan, longer days blue skies. And not forgetting fashion. Buying new clothes is one of my favourite things about the season. My summer fashion essentials are mini skirts, crop tops and shorts. I like adding my sense of style to summer fashion which includes pops of bright colour, pink, sequins, glitter and lace.
Whilst I'm not super body confident, that always improves in the summer and I'm happier to show some more skin. The weather makes me much happier and more confident. Pretty, well fitting clothes are often a great way to feel more body confident. Sadly I'm not going on another holiday this year but I've got quite a few nights out and also Manchester Pride to look forward to, which means new clothes, yay!
- Missguided Leopard Print Skirt, Pink.
Strange to think that I once absolutely hated animal print, now I want it on everything! This skirt is a more quirky take on a typical pink mini skirt, and it's one of

- New Look Unicorn Cross Body bag

As you may know I love collecting cute bags, I literally can't resist buying them! This one is pink and glittery and has unicorns on, so couldn't be anymore me! My only complaint is that it's quite small, doesn't fit very much inside.
- Pretty Little Thing Pink Vinyl Crop Top
At first I was a bit put off by how bright this is, even as someone who likes pink as much as me, but it looks amazing on, and fits like a glove. It especially looks good paired with a simply coloured skirt of pair of jeans to balance it out. 
- New Look Animal Print Crop Top
Another gorgeous animal print piece, one of the stand out pieces in my wardrobe and great way to add animal print to your look in a more subtle way.
- Missguided White Lace Cami Crop Top
White crop tops look perfect with a tan, and this has such stunning lace detailing. Goes with skirts, shorts, jeans, anything really!

- Missguided 2 Way Sequin Mini Skirt
Unfortuntely I couldn't get any pictures of this beautiful skirt to do it justice, the pink, lilac and white sequins look stunning and I have had loads of compliments on it.

- Black Stripe High Neck Cami Top (exact top is out of stock, this one is in a different colourway)
It's always good to have a few basic but cute tops you can throw on in the summer with minimal fuss. This cute cami top was just £5.99 from New Look.

What have you been wearing this summer? Let me know in the comments below xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig