Monday 21 September 2020

Revolution Ultra Blush Sugar and Spice Review

I'm 22 and I've just started wearing blusher. Is that weird? I think I was scared of using it in the past because I didn't want to look bright pink. I've managed to find the right balance now, and realised that it can actually look really cute and can add the finishing touches to a makeup look. 

Revolution are a brand I've bought from a few years, their products are normally very high quality and excellent value. I find a lot of their makeup to be higher quality than some high end brands. Previously I have bought a lot of their eyeshadow palettes and loved them.

There is a really nice variety of shades, from natural nudes to cute peach and stand out shimmery lilac and pink shades. 

SWATCHES

They are all gorgeous colours and highly pigmented. By far the stand out shade is the lilac one, the colour is beautiful and it is also quite unique. The shades can also be mixed together very well. However, some of them are a little too dark and bold for me to wear regularly. 

FINAL VERDICT

I think this is a great palette, I absolutely love most of the shades apart from a few which are a bit too dark. Will definitely be using regularly, and is a great price at £6.00.
Have you ever used this palette? What other products are you loving at the moment?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig